Wimborne St Giles Village Hall
We meet at the hall on the first and third Mondays of the month. Refreshments and a simple, but delicious lunch are provided. Our hall is fully accessible and has a lovely garden you can relax or eat in when the weather is good. On an In Jolly Good Company day you can be as active or relaxed as you like. There will always be several different activities for you to choose from. Once we get to know you, we can tailor our days to suit.
I’ve lived in Wimborne St Giles for the past fifteen years and have close ties with the community. I’ve benefited enormously both mentally and physically from being in such a beautiful landscape and I would like other people to enjoy this too. The Village Hall in particular is very special to me. You may know it if you have ever attended our wonderful, Wimborne St Giles’ fundraising teas that have been going for over 50 years!
Your day with us…
• Arrival from 10.30am, booking and pre-payment are essential.
• There are two sessions, one in the morning 11am-1pm and one in the afternoon 2-4pm.
• There's a tea break in the middle of each session and lunch is included (1-2pm).
• You can choose to be as active or as relaxed as you like depending on how you're feeling that day.
• From crafts and quizzes to walking and garden visits, there will always be several activities to choose from whatever the weather.
• There will be a charge for these sessions, please contact Sarah for more details.